Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 7:54 PM CDT on August 29, 2015
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on September 02, 2015
... Flood Warning now in effect until Tuesday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the north Raccoon river near Perry... or from the Greene-Dallas
County line... to Adel.
* Until Tuesday morning.
* At 7:15 PM Saturday the stage was 13.2 feet... or 1.8 feet below
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise to flood stage Sunday afternoon. Continue rising to
16.3 feet... or 1.3 feet above flood stage... Monday morning. Then begin to
fall and go below flood stage Tuesday morning.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... 180th Lane west of Minburn is affected by
Lat... Lon 4159 9403 4186 9423 4186 9410 4161 9394
Statement as of 1:28 AM CDT on August 29, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Waterloo...
A record rainfall of 4.10 inches fell at Waterloo Friday. This
breaks the old record of 2.30 inches set in 1936. This is also
eighth highest daily rainfall on record.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Air Quality Alert , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Areal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement