Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Eastern Lemhi County
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 9:56 PM MDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am Tuesday to
6 am MDT Wednesday for Lolo Pass and Lost Trail Pass...
A Winter Weather Advisory for Lolo Pass and Lost Trail Pass
remains in effect from 6 am Tuesday to 6 am MDT Wednesday.
* Impacts/timing: rain in the Bitterroot Mountains will start
falling in the morning and transition to snow in the
afternoon. Expect dense wet snow causing slushy conditions and
poor visibility at times. Accumulation on passes is likely
during the heaviest snowfall in the afternoon. An inch or more
of dense snow is possible over Lost Trail Pass.
* Snow accumulations: around an inch of slushy... wet snow on
paved roads with 2 inches or more on back roads above 6000
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Statement as of 4:32 PM MDT on October 20, 2014
... Record high temperature set at Kalispell Mt...
a record high temperature of 70 degrees was set at Kalispell Mt today.
This ties the old record of 70 set in 1915.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Areal Flood Warning
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report