Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Butte/Blackfoot Region
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 9:56 PM MDT on October 20, 2014
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on October 22, 2014
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from noon Tuesday to
6 am MDT Wednesday above 6000 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory above 6000 feet remains in effect from
noon Tuesday to 6 am MDT Wednesday.
* Impacts/timing: snow accumulations on roads above 6000 feet
will cause slick driving conditions. Expect dense slushy snow...
mainly affecting backcountry roads. Moderate snow in the
afternoon and evening will cause reduced visibility over
Homestake and MacDonald passes in the late afternoon and
* Snow accumulations: around an inch of dense... slushy snow.
* Locations impacted include... Georgetown Lake... MacDonald Pass
Statement as of 1:37 AM MDT on October 21, 2014
... Record high temperature set at Kalispell Mt...
a record high temperature of 72 degrees was set at Kalispell Mt yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 70 set in 1915.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- New York - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning , Record Report
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Washington - Areal Flood Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report